At the forefront of raising awareness of compliance, implementing DFS Compliance programs and rendering compliance support to the DFS Global Director of Compliance. Working with the DFS Compliance Team and senior management in the region to implement a compliance program that meets best practices;
1. Help raise awareness of compliance and act as a custodian of:
a. The Dover code of business conduct and ethics; and
b. All policies, processes and tools developed by the function aimed at mitigating risks;
c. Work closely with the business leaders to implement appropriate new compliance procedures;
2. Help promote and assess compliance with DFS employees as well as with 3rd parties:
a. Develop and provide training on all areas of compliance related laws and polices but in particular the Dover’s anti-corruption polices. Identify areas of need for additional training;
b. Monitor understanding and completion of compliance focused courses and training, including, but not limited to, the code of business conduct and ethics and the anti-bribery and corruption e-learnings
3. Understand the compliance risks in the various areas of operation within the region:
a. Assess that compliance risks are identified, prioritised and mitigated (including promoting awareness of legal requirements) as part of the organisation’s regular risk management processes;
b. Inform the Global Director of Compliance about these risks; and
c. Work alongside the relevant parties to mitigate identified risks, including developing of additional compliance policies and processes specific to the business, if needed;
4. Drive third party relationship management processes.
a. Conduct due diligence and background checks of any agents, distributors, or other third party intermediaries that are used by DFS in the region;
b. Provide training to third parties as may be required.
5. Encourage employees, leaders and 3rd parties to “Speak Up” about compliance issues using any means available, including line management, the Compliance function, Legal function, the human resources function, the Dover hotline, and any other means;
6. Lead or assist in investigations of compliance related issues in region or other DFS locations, as may be required;
7. Understand and follow internal and external reporting requirements;
8. Communicate updates to laws and news that would affect the areas of anti-corruption, export, import, and other areas as needed;
9. Support on global projects, as may be required.
10. Model compliance behaviour within his / her area of responsibility
Education教育背景: Bachelor degree major in Law or Finance in a Leading university
Experience 经验: Minimum 5 years work experience in either Law or in a Finance auditing capacity, with similar role in US Multi national as the most recent job years working experience.
Language skills语言: Good English skills & Mandarin
Computer skills 电脑: Good PC skills
Core Competencies 核心能力：
Strong personal and professional ethics and integrity;
Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Strong awareness and proactive management of compliance;
Ability to understand and communicate the business as well as the legal case for compliance within DFS;
Strong project management skills to follow-through on the agreed risk mitigation plan;
Ability to influence and facilitate difficult conversations, as well as proven facilitation, communication and training skills;
Other qualifications: Willingness to travel