Assist in the development of annual audit plans and perform initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
· Assist manager to develop audit scope using risk assessment techniques.
· With appropriate approval, create or revise audit programs where necessary to accomplish audit objectives.
· Coordinate site and project reviews (time and resource budgeting) with Risk & Assurance Manager, external auditors, and regulatory agencies.
· Conduct audits in accordance with approved audit programs while effectively managing time budgets.
· Prepare audit workpapers documenting each audit step in the audit program. Ensure information is presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate audit conclusions.
· Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
· Prepare written presentations to management at the conclusion of an audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective actions, and suggesting improvements in internal controls.
· Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations, and standards in the fields of internal audit, accounting, information technology and/or other related matters of interest to the department.
· Provide timely feedback to in-charge or Risk& Assurance Manager about status of the audit and as issues arise.
· Elevate real and emerging business control issues/problems to the Risk & Assurance Manager and local management if needed.
· Educate functional management in business risk concepts and suggest cost effective approaches to mitigate risk.
· Complete periodic education to stay informed of emerging issues, and maintain a degree of professionalism.
· Review and compliment external auditing roles and practices.
· Train and educate Risk & Assurance auditors in knowledge of audits using the COSO and/or CobIT frameworks.
· Demonstrate understanding of Jabil’s goals & business strategy and key i